Friday, March 20, 2009

this song..remind me...of....

Celine Dion

I Want You to Need Me


* I wanna be the face you see when you close your eyes

I wanna be to touch you near, every single night

I wanna be your fantasy, and be your reality, and everything between

# I want you to need, like the air you breathe

I want you to feel me, in everything

I want you to see me, in your every dream

The way that I tease you, feel you, breath you, need you…

I want you to need me., like I need you

I wanna be the eyes of love depend to your soul

I wanna be the works for you, I just want it all

I wanna be your deepest kiss

The answer to your every wish and all you ever need

Back to #

Cause I need you, more than you could know

And I need you, to never, never let me go

And I need…, to be deep inside your heart

I just want to be every where you are

Back to *

Back to # (2x)

1 comment:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner